CHOCOLATE-COFFEE CAKE MUFFINS
This moist and flavourful chocolate-coffee cake muffin is loaded with the swirls of chocolate and coffee , piled up with crunchy, crumbly cinnamon flavoured topping. The muffin is buttery and moist from inside which makes it delicious on its own but the chocolate -coffee swirl makes it best ever. The sweet crumbly top is glorious . The muffin requires a bit of patience but trust me its totally worth it. It can be enjoyed any time any day of the week.
So why wait , LETS GO BAKING!!!
Cuisine : American
Course : Dessert /Cake
Prep time : 30 min
Cook time : 25 min
Servings : 16
4 Tbsp unsalted butter
1 Cup sugar powdered
2 Cup all purpose flour
3/4 Cup vegetable oil
1/2 Cup water
2 1/2 Tsp baking powder
3/4 Tsp salt
3 Tsp chopped almond
For coffee-chocolate swirl
1 Tbsp instant coffee granules
2 Tbsp grated unsweetened chocolate
3 Tbsp fine sugar
1/2 cup all purpose flour
3 Tbsp brown sugar
1/2 Tsp cinnamon powder
3 Tbsp melted butter
1. Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius and line the muffin tray with paper liners.
2. Combine all the three ingredients for chocolate-coffee swirl i.e. instant coffee granule, grated unsweetened chocolate and fine sugar in a bowl and keep aside.
3.Combine all the four ingredients for streusel i.e. all purpose flour, brown sugar, cinnamon powder melted butter in a bowl and keep aside.
4. Sieve all purpose flour, salt and baking powder two time and keep aside.
5. In a large bowl whisk eggs till light and fluffy , add butter and vegetable oil and whisk again till well combined.
6. Add sugar to the above egg mixture and whisk till it changes the colour to pale yellow then add water to it and whisk again.
7. Add the dry ingredients mix prepared in step 4 and combine it well with the help of spatula. Finally add chopped almond to it. Keep muffin batter aside.
8. Get ready to assemble all in muffin tray lined with paper liners by scooping muffin batter into each muffin cavity. Then put chocolate-coffee mixture prepared in step 2 and give a nice swirl with a tooth pick. Now sprinkle the streusel mixture prepared in step 3 generously on the top.
9. Bake the muffins for 20 min at 180 degree Celsius until the top is golden and tooth pick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Remove from oven and let it cool down to room temperature before serving.
IT'S SOOO...... DELICIOUS