MANGO-CHIA SMOOTHIE ICE POP
Sometimes you want something that is icier and fruitier ; that keeps your sweet tooth at bay and is on healthier side too. Do not just go buying expensive desserts, all you need is a "Homemade Ice Pop". Thanks to already sweet fruits like mango, strawberry, kiwi ,pineapple which satisfy the sweet cravings without skimping on flavour. With plenty of options available in warm weather I chose " MANGO" to play with flavours and the result was amazingly delicious.
The Mango-chia seed Smoothie Ice Pop infused with orange juice lets the pop melt slower and gives a tangy twist too. Apart from a lot of health benefits chia seeds also add texture and visual appeal to the pop. Here's the recipe of the delicious ice pop to keep you cool during the hot summers.
Cuisine : American
Course : Dessert / Popsicle
Prep time : 10 min
Freezing time : 8- 10 hours
Serving : 5 nos.
1 Cup chopped ripe mango
2 Tbsp cooking cream
4 Tbsp honey
2 Tbsp orange juice
1/3 Cup milk
1 Tsp chia seeds
1. Put all the ingredients in a blender or mixer grinder except chia seeds and make a smooth puree.
2. Add chia seeds to the puree and stir well.
3. With the help of a spoon carefully fill in the pop molds.
4. Set in freezer for 8 to 10 hours preferably overnight for best results.
5. Demould and enjoy it cold.
GUILT FREE SWEET INDULGENCE..........