OVER RIPE BANANA MUFFINS STUD WITH WALNUTS AND OATS
There are banana muffins and there are over ripe banana muffins. If you really want to enjoy the pure plant based flavour then go for the latter. Do not bin the ripe bananas on your kitchen table.
You are in luck !!!
This recipe with over ripe bananas gives you delicious, moist, fluffy muffins to relish till the last bite of it. It is easy to make and great for breakfast or a quick grab on the go. Cinnamon gives a warm flavour and makes your home smell amazing while they are baking in oven.
Another special reason to bake these goodies today on 17th of May 2020 is to celebrate World Baking Day. This day is celebrated all over the world by baking cookies, cakes, breads , cupcakes for the loved ones, friends, coworkers, neighbours and letting them feel special.
Let's celebrate this day, make it deliciously unforgettable !!!!!!!!!!
Cuisine : American
Course : Dessert / Cake
Prep time : 20 min
Cook time : 25 min
Serving : 6
6 Tbsp melted unsalted butter
1/2 Cup fine sugar
1 Cup all purpose flour
1 Tsp baking soda
Pinch of salt
1/3 Cup walnuts
1/2 Tsp cinnamon powder
1 Tsp vanilla essence
2 Ripe bananas
1 Tbsp oats
1 Tbsp brown sugar
1. Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius. Line the muffin tray with paper cups and keep aside.
2. Sieve all purpose flour, salt,baking soda,cinnamon and keep aside.
3. In a deep mixing bowl take sugar and add one banana (slice before adding) to it and whip till a smooth paste is formed.
4. Add melted butter but not warm, vanilla essence and egg to it. Whisk again for around 2 minutes to combine all.
5. Add all purpose flour, salt, cinnamon and baking soda mixture to the batter. Give a nice whisk to it till all is well combined.
6. Mash the remaining banana with a fork. Chop the walnuts. Add mashed banana and walnuts to the batter and mix with spatula till well combined. Do not over mix at this stage.
7. Spoon the prepared batter in the muffin tray lined up with paper cups till 3/4 of the way leaving some space for muffins to rise while baking. Sprinkle little brown sugar and garnish with oats and walnuts.
8. Bake in a preheated oven for 25 minutes or until tooth pick inserted at the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and keep it in a basket lined with tissue paper to cool down a little before serving.
9. Serve warm or cool and ENJOY !!!!
MAD OVER MUFFINS..........OVER RIPE BANANA MUFFINS !!!!!!